WINTER SERVICE - UNIT 080 : HEALTH & SAFETY
This programme is aimed at both existing Winter Service Operatives, who need re-assessment to re-new their City & Guilds/NEREO registration, and for new or inexperienced operatives who are seeking City & Guilds/NEREO registration for the first time.
By the end of the programme delegates will be aware of:
- Relevant Health and Safety Legislation
- Winter maintenance risk assessment
- Drivers’ duties and pre-start checks
- Drivers’ hours and working hours
- Use of de-icing materials on the highway
- Emergency procedures
- Snow clearing at Level Crossings
- Snow ploughing
- Loading plant
- Plough fitting – theory
Course details & dates
Please contact us for costs & dates
Check your periodic training has been recorded at direct.gov.uk/checkdrivercpc.