1. In these copyright guidelines the name “Skills Training Centre” is used to represent Skills Training Centre Ltd.
2. Access to and use of this site is provided by Skills Training Centre subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
3. Skills Training Centre reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Skills Training Centre.
4.1 You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
5. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Skills Training Centre, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Skills Training Centre does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
7. The names, images and logos identifying Skills Training Centre or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Skills Training Centre and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Skills Training Centre or any other third party.
9. Skills Training Centre is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of information or data provided online and is not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information.
Driver CPC Training Courses
- 5 day Complete Driver CPC Course
- 5 day Complete Driver CPC Course Saturdays Only
- Fire Safety Awareness and Vehicle Safety Checks/Hazard Awareness
- Reversing Vehicles and Working Time/Drivers Hours
- Customer Care and Coping at the Sharp End
- Emergency Treatment and Manual Handling
- Passenger Safety for Passenger Transport
- Saving Fuel and Driving Safely
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Winter Service - Unit 080 : Health and Safety
- Greener City Driving
- Congestion Busting
- Reversing Vehicles and Manual Handling
- TFL Safer City Driving
- TFL Safe Urban Driving
- TFL Safe London Driving
- TFL Greener City Driving
- TFL Congestion Busting
Check your periodic training has been recorded at direct.gov.uk/checkdrivercpc.